Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lets get this party started....

Been putting this off for years. Mostly due to a very heavy work load but also due to there being little enough to say which hasn't been said before. But then again, I have been asked by various people to write my thoughts on photography, so here we go. The whistle blows and we kick off.

A bit about me. I'm from a beautiful country called New Zealand, but have spent half my life travelling the world. Mostly in Asia, and in fact Malaysia has been my place of residence for 16 years.

I have done MANY varied and interesting things in my time. Photography is one of them. I guess this blog will be mostly about that, since it is photography that has gained me a degree of notoriety in this country. I got into it accidentally, and before I knew it I was in high demand with 50-60 wedding shoots a year. It also enabled me to have the privilege of flying overseas on shoots.

While it sounds glamourous but the amount of work that goes into it is staggering. More on that in later posts.

I will go through some of my rambling thoughts on the subject of photography. Feel free to comment, ask questions and leave feedback. This is a journey after all.

So thats it...short and sweet for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment